For more info on this 30 Day Blog Challenge, click here!
OK, of all the posts in this challenge, I'm having the hardest time with this one. I mean, I'm sure folks know about all of my more obvious talents and abilities. But a hidden talent, is not the easiest thing to think of. I'll have to be a little abstract, just to pull this one off! I'm unfortunately, not that interesting, or secretive! LOL!
What I can do, is list all of my talents, and if you didn't know one of these, about me, then I guess we can call it "hidden"! Hopefully I'll cover them all (in no particular order):
- I'm really good with computers
- I adapt extremely fast, and well, to new technology
- I have quick and perceptive, deduction skills (I figure things out quickly, without much prompting or any clues)
- I have always been great at math ... I just get it
- I've always been told that I'm an exceptional writer and speaker ... although I've personally always had to work extra hard at it, and hated the subjects in school!
- I can bounce a basketball through my legs AND I have pretty good "handles"! Maybe not A.I. level, but pretty good for computer geek!
- I can make cars levitate with my mind
- Some people say I have a knack for organizing get-togethers ... I'm not sure how true that is, but I do try to "flex" that skill whenever possible! I love hangin with my people!