For more info on this 30 Day Blog Challenge, click here!
I was just discussing this with Sunny, over at Spoken Word & Thoughts, and as I agreed with her that,
...in general, most people will find they love different and certain things about about each person they've been in love with. It’s all about the experience each person gives you!So, again, taking a page from Sunny, I think I'll explore this question, by looking at MY current "boo thing" as she called it! LOL! So that would be my beautiful wife, Alexis.
The things that originally attracted me, and also things that keep me attracted, to her are (in no particular order):
- Her determination
- Her ability to be independent without being resistant to assistance
- Her work ethic
- Her moral fortitude
- Her love of family
- Her love for her children
- Her smile, and the hope it brings
- Her eyes, and the brightness they give the day
- Her butt...because I like Big Butts and I cannot Lie!!!
- Her love of travel! Because I love to explore the world "out there" too!
- Her ability to love me, and see past my faults
- Her patience
- Her strong will
There's probably more, but I think you get the point and the picture! I love my wife, and SHE is what Attracts me, in love!
Post a Comment