For more info on the 30 Day Blog challenge, click here.
So Day 4’s topic was an easy choice, but this one…not so much!!!
I know some people may think, Willie Stylez, Mr. Gadget Man himself, MUST collect … GADGETS! But, yea, that would be WAY TO OBVIOUS! So I have decided to list some things I’ve collected over the years, so you can understand, not only my broad range of interests, but also my addiction to collecting! LOL!
Young Kid (5 years to about 12)
- Baseball cards
- Comic Books
- Coins (I was pretty good at coins, but SOMEONE took most of them)
- Bullies! (I was the fat, nerdy, funny looking kid that was easy going so easy to pick on…luckily I learned use my size to my advantage, made fun of myself being a nerd to deflect the abuse, and I finally grew into my looks! I was finally able to avoid bullies by the end of Middle School)
- Video Games
- More Comics (finally sold most of them around my 17th bday)
- Gadgets (I had a couple computers, pager, and a cell phone)
Young man (18-25)
- Addresses (I moved 7 or 8 times in this short time)
- Cars (I also owned about 4 cars during this time)
- Jobs (I worked at about 9 jobs during this time)
- Businesses (I owned or co-owned 4 businesses during this time)
The Last Decade…or so (26-38)
- Kids (I have 6 children, 2 Godsons, 2 Goddaughters, 1 grandson and 2 god-grandsons…wooo, I think that covers it)
- More Cars (owned another 4 or 5 cars)
- More Gadgets (computers, servers, laptops, phones, tablets, etc, just to name a few)
- Pennies (I collect them all year long, donate most of them to United Way Penny Wars, then start collecting all over again)
- Years in my Career (20+ years professionally in IT)
- Years with my Wife (13 years, 25 days together; 9 years, 6 months, 16 days of marriage)
That’s what I’ve been collecting…let me know in the comments, what you’ve been putting your time into!!
Post a Comment