For more info on the 30 Day Blog challenge, click here.
So, NO, it hasn't taken me 4 days to figure out what's in my bag, but I've just been super busy (and writing a bunch of other stuff, as you'll see in my 4 blogs)! Anyway, it's time to catch up on The Challenge!
So, because the only bag I actually carry (besides my wife's when we're shopping) is my laptop bag, I decided to explore it! And here is what I found (thanks to Sunny D at Spoken Words & Thoughts for the inspiration on how to structure my list):
- Dell 15" Laptop from work
- Charging cables
- spare headphones
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 tablet
- tissue (I have terrible hay fever allergies)
- Micro fiber screen wipes (gotta keep those screens crisp)
- Sharpies (just to keep it from getting stolen off my desks)
- Battery pack charger for phones
- Network cables (never know when wifi isn't going to be an option)
- extra USB cables
- Influencing Skills workbook (from an interesting class I took)